Welcome to this website dedicated to the brand Nubiance accessible at the following URL: nubiance.fr
Company name: Nubiance
VAT Number: FR79750230900017
Registered in R.C.S of Nanterre under number 797 502 309
Share capital: 10,000 euros
Headquartered: 29, rue des Princes, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt.
Applicable law - Jurisdiction
These Terms of the Site are subject to French law.
intellectual property rights related to the Site
Nubiance.fr the site is a work of authorship protected by the law of intellectual property. The Site and each of its components (such as brands, logos, photographs, images, illustrations, texts, video clips, charter, graphics, sounds, ...) are the exclusive property of Nubiance only entitled to use the rights intellectual property rights and personality rights, it does not grant any license nor any other right than to consult the site.
Any reproduction and / or full or partial representation, use, adaptation or modification of the Site or any of its components in any form whatsoever, in any form whatsoever, for any purpose including trade is expressly prohibited. Any reproduction and / or representation of the Site must be an express consent of Nubiance.
The brands mentioned on the Site are registered and therefore protected trademarks and are the exclusive property of Nubiance. It is recalled that Nubiance owns the brand Nubiance Dermocosmetic and its logos. The user acknowledges the exclusive rights to the brand Nubiance Nubiance Dermocosmetic and forbidden to make any use and more generally to infringe the intellectual property rights of Nubiance. Nubiance reserves the right to seek damages for infringement and generally affects its intellectual property rights.
The Site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. Insofar as the Nubiance can not control these sites and external sources, Nubiance can not be held responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and shall bear no liability for the content, advertising, products, services or any other information or data available on or from such sites or resources. Moreover, Nubiance not be held responsible for any damage or loss or alleged consequential or in connection with the use or the fact of having trusted the content, goods or services available on such external sites or sources.
The creation of links to the Website nubiance.fr while framing (framing) the Website, and more generally any use of a component element the Website is subject to the prior authorization of Nubiance, which can be revoked at any time in its sole discretion. Nubiance reserves the right to (i) request removal of any link to the Website which would not, or would not be authorized and (ii) request for damages in compensation for damage suffered as a result .
Behavior of Visitors
Every visitor has to use the Internet responsibly with respect and courtesy to the rights of other Internet users.
As such, the Visitor, by accessing the Site particular prohibited from:
- Upload to the Website, post, email or transmit by any other means unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, immoral, infringing on privacy a person, including his image rights, hateful or derogatory or offensive racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload to the Website, post, email or transmit by any other means of advertising or promotional material unsolicited or unauthorized, "junk mail", "false information", the "chain letters," or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload to the Website, post, email or transmit by any means any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Try to undermine the service of any user, host or network, including, without any completeness, exposing the website to a virus, to create a saturation, flooding the server to saturate the mail email or falsify any header of TCP / IP information packet or any part of the header information contained in any email;
- Accessing data not intended for Visitor or enter a server / account which the Visitor is not authorized to access;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without having received the authorization;
- Impersonate another person;
- Carry out an activity or induce another person to conduct illegal activity or any other activity that would infringe the rights of Nubiance, suppliers, partners, distributors, advertisers or any Visitor;
- Convey or transfer (by any means whatsoever) derivative information or software on this Site including to other countries or certain foreign nationals in violation of any law or national or international regulations.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, each visitor agrees to comply with all local and international rules and procedures regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
Use of the site
Nubiance strives to update the contents of the Site and to the Visitors accurate information. However, Nubiance can not guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the data contained on the Site. Nubiance not responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions in the information available on the Site and for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to modification of said data. Any error or omission should be notified to Nubiance.
Nubiance may need to collect personal data concerning the User (newsletter, contact, registrations, online shopping). In accordance with the Data Protection Act, the User is informed that he has a right to access, rectify and delete personal data. To exercise this right, the User must send a letter to the following address: Nubiance - 29 rue des Princes, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, unless opposed by the User, Nubiance may need to transfer data to its business partners.
Nubiance strives to keep the Site accessible, without being under any obligation to do so. It is clarified that for purposes of maintenance, update, and for any particular technical reason, access to the Site may be interrupted. Nubiance is in no way responsible for these interruptions and the consequences that may result for the User.
Changing the leaflet
Nubiance retains the right to modify at any time these instructions for use of the Site, including in order to respect any new regulation or legislation or to improve consultation of the Site by the User. Any change of use of the Site will be included in this manual.
Limitation of Liability
Nubiance not responsible for any bugs, any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to changes in information made available on the Site, and more generally for any damages, direct or indirect, whether whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences caused as a result of anyone accessing the site or inability to access it.
In particular, Nubiance not responsible for damage that might be caused to the user's computer following their visit to this Site.
The integrity of mails sent by Nubiance not being assured on the internet Nubiance can not be held responsible for its content. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not receiving the message received, thank you to destroy it and notify the sender.
Nubiance reserves the right to modify and update the Terms and Conditions without notice. To be informed of any such modifications, Nubiance advises the visitor to read the Terms regularly. The use of the Website will be subject to the TOS in effect at time of use.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is void due to a change in legislation, regulation or court decision, this does not in any way affect the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of the TOS .
The provider ensures the hosting of the site is the company's web Attitude - 67 avenue du Bas Meudon - 92130 Issy Les Moulineaux http://www.lattitudeweb.com