You have an important meeting and, as luck would have it, pimples appear right in the middle of your face . The question you ask yourself is: should you pop your pimples ? Although it is tempting, this practice is discouraged except when they are ripe. In this case, you must act with great care to avoid deteriorating the condition of your skin . Here are our methods to get rid of a pimple effectively.
Why do we have pimples?
Several factors influence the appearance of pimples on the face :
There are two types of acne:
- Inflammatory acne ;
- Non-inflammatory acne .
Inflammatory acne is characterized by red, painful pimples . Non-inflammatory acne manifests as blackheads and whiteheads . These imperfections are painless.
Red pimples are characterized by swelling of the skin. They do not contain any liquid inside.
Blackheads are seen on the surface of the skin. They appear following the accumulation of sebum which oxidizes on contact with air.
Whiteheads result from the accumulation of sebum and dead skin cells in a skin pore . Unlike the blackhead, a layer of cells covers the pore. Since it is covered, it does not oxidize on contact with air and remains white.
How do you know if you can pop a pimple?
It is possible to pop a pimple when it is very yellow and pus appears. Otherwise, it is not recommended to touch it. By doing so, you risk damaging your skin, leaving scars, dark spots , and spreading the infection to other areas.
How to pop a pimple?
Before popping a white pimple, you should follow these steps:
- Wash one's hands ;
- Wash your face with a gentle cleansing gel for the skin;
- Disinfect the pimple area with alcohol to avoid superinfection;
- Make a micro hole on the pimple with a small clean needle disinfected with alcohol to squeeze out the pus. You don't have to push it, but gently touch the button;
- Extract the pus with a small tissue to protect his nails and avoid scarring the skin. You can also use a clean, alcohol-disinfected blackhead remover on the pimple that is difficult to extract. However, you must press very gently on your skin so as not to damage it;
- Put a patch on the pimple area to protect the skin, isolate it from bacteria and help it heal.
To treat cysts, acne nodules, we recommend that you go to a dermatologist. You can ease the pain with an ice cube.
👉🏾 To read: how does a pimple form?
How to get rid of a white pimple without popping it?
We recommend that you do not touch your face and follow a care routine diligently.
Remove your make-up every night before going to bed to rid your skin of all the impurities it has accumulated during the day.
Micelliance micellar water is suitable for all skin types. It removes make-up, sunscreen residue and pollution particles.
Then, cleanse your face with a cleansing gel to eliminate the last impurities and eliminate excess sebum.
Cleanactyl cleansing gel is particularly suitable for combination and oily skin.
Once or twice a week, exfoliate your face with Exfoclear Exfoliating Gel . By doing so, you unclog the pores of your skin and eliminate dead cells.
Finally treat your skin with the ACT-5 intense anti-blemish treatment to prevent bacterial proliferation, reduce blemishes and smooth skin texture.
Finally, do not hesitate to let go and let the white button ripen. When the blister above is bulging, the pimple is about to burst without you having to make the slightest effort.
Why is it tempting to pop a pimple?
According to Dr. Lothaire Benichou, people think that pimples heal faster after being pierced. What is wrong. As mentioned above, piercing a pimple that has just been born stimulates melanin and leaves hollow or bulging scars.
Then, for many people, this act helps to release tension and relax. In general, these individuals will act harshly with their skin.
White pimples can inspire disgust in some people because they are associated with bacteria. If this is your case, know that bacteria are everywhere. Moreover, there are ten times more bacterial cells on our body than human cells. It's part of us.
Should you pop your pimples: 4 things to remember
- A pimple can only be pierced if it is ripe;
- Before piercing a pimple , you must: wash your face and hands, disinfect the area to be treated with alcohol, extract the pimple with a tissue or a blackhead remover, then put on a patch;
- It is important to always act with great delicacy on your skin to avoid creating scars;
- Using the right products helps eliminate pimples without popping them.
A good routine and a bit of patience will help you have great skin . If you wish to have personalized advice on your skin, you can carry out a free diagnosis.